JESUS LIL LAMBS AND LIONS PRESCHOOL MINISTRY
We provide relevant Bible study for pre-schoolers. Classes are filled with activities, music, praise and worship and of course, the Word of God. Biblical truths are taught on an age-appropriate level in a safe, loving environment. We strive to effectively minister to your child in all areas of life: physical, mental, social, emotional and spiritual.
- We use an electronic check-in system before bringing the child to class. We want to keep each child as safe as possible. Every Sunday morning, please check-in on the computer with your PARENT SCAN CARD..
- If you are a first time guest at BBC, please stop at the Youth Ministry Visitor Center so we may properly welcome and check in your child.
- Pagers are available for use. Parents will be paged if the child should need your assistance.
- Every volunteer has completed an application and a criminal background check.
- Every volunteer receives initial and required ongoing training to stay fully prepared to minister to your child at a high level.
- Door windows are left uncovered so that the view into the classroom remains unobstructed.
- Volunteers are never to take a child to the bathroom alone. They will assist children only when asked.
In case an injury or incident involving your child occurs, an incident report will be completed and signed by the director, parent and volunteer. A copy will be given to the parent.
Illness and Infectious Disease
In order to try to protect individuals from infectious diseases, we follow these guidelines:
- A communicable disease will be defined as an illness; a departure from health; a particular destructive process in an organism with a specific cause and characteristic symptoms that may be transmitted to others with the threat of jeopardy to their health. This may range from a common cold to the HIV/AIDS virus.
- No child will be allowed into the preschool area when he/she has any of the following symptoms:
– Has been ill during the previous 24 hours
– Has had a fever during the previous 24 hours
– Has had any symptoms of the usual childhood diseases such as chicken pox,
pink eye, croup, measles, strep throat, etc.
– Has a contagious skin infection including but not limited to impetigo, ringworm, etc.
We cannot administer medication
If your child becomes ill during a preschool session, we will remove him/her from their classroom and contact you immediately. If your child develops an infectious disease following a session, please contact the Youth Pastor’s office immediately.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE FEEL CONTACT US: